AED Fire are Accredited Fire Engineers and can provide performance solutions to address departures from the Building Code of Australia deemed-to-satisfy provisions.
AED Fire are strongly project and client orientated with a highly experienced team that will provide you with personalised service from the projects inception to its completion while striving to provide innovative and cost effective solutions to provide positive design outcomes.
AED Fire can provide the following services:
- Concept design advice
- Pre-DA advice and supporting statements
- Performance based solutions for all types of buildings, unrestricted by class or size.
- Final inspections, witness testing of systems and 153A Compliance Statements
- Fire Safety Upgrade Strategies to address Fire Safety Orders
- High level design advice for fire services and other fire safety systems
- Rectification briefs, performance briefs and fire safety related tender documents.
- Expert witness reports
- Third Party Peer Reviews of Fire Engineering Reports
Further details about AED Fire Engineer can be found in the
AED Fire Capability Statement.
Request a Fee Proposal from AED Fire