Building Code Consulting and Accredited Certification are AED’s areas of expertise. Our client base, from every sector of the building industry, benefits from our personalised approach and our superior customer service.
We strive to ensure your building work can comply with Australian building and life safety codes. The Building Code of Australia (BCA) has strict requirements that must be satisfied prior to occupancy of a building. Interpreting and applying the BCA is a highly technical skill and the team at AED will work with you to ensure your designs and proposals comply with the BCA.
When engaging AED in your building project, be confident you are dealing with a team of Accredited Certifiers, accredited to the highest level in NSW with experience and knowledge in all classes of buildings. AED work in partnership with our clients to complete every project milestone. This involvement, coupled with AED’s reliable and tailored customer service, ultimately reduces costs and increases efficiency for the client.
AED’s Building Regulations Consulting and Building Surveying role includes:
- Developing comprehensive Building Code Compliance Strategies for all types of buildings, unrestricted by class or size.
- Accredited Certifiers and Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) Grade 1 – Unrestricted.
- BCA Compliance Assessments, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Reports, and BCA Audits.
- Fire Safety Upgrade Strategies for existing buildings to address Council Fire Orders and for voluntary upgrades.
- Assessment of complex alternative building designs to ensure compliance with Performance Requirements of the BCA.
- Development of Alternative Solutions to satisfy the Performance Requirements of the BCA.
- Provision of advice and interpretation of BCA and Legislation related matters.
The establishment of suitable planning and building regulation compliance strategies is an important part of any new development in the increasingly rigorous and legislated construction environment.
Further details about AED BCA/Certifiers can be found in the
AED BCA Capability Statement.
Request a BCA/Certification Fee Proposal from AED